We are excited to be back at Mount Snow for Lisa Ballard's NEMS Masters Camp. Participants have the option to attend all four days or any of the single session days. For all the details on schedule, tickets, coach bios, etc., please see the Camp Info Sheet.
- Mon, Jan. 8th - Slalom
- Tues, Jan. 9th - Slalom
- Wed, Jan. 10th - Giant Slalom
- Thurs, Jan. 11th - Giant Slalom
The price includes a full day of training and coaching with video analysis. There are also special programs each night after the camp that participants will have the ability to attend. Pricing does not include a lift ticket (See below for more info). Unfortunately, there are no price discounts available this year.
- Per Day - $160
- Full Camp - $640
Tickets are NOT included in the camp price. If you have an EPIC pass you will be all set. If you need to purchase a lift ticket, we have a negotiated camp rate of $69 per day. Tickets should be purchased in person at Mt. Snow and we will provide more details as we approach the camp date.
If New England Masters cancels the camp for any other reason, your camp fee is fully refundable less the Registration Fee.
If YOU need to cancel:
- Prior to December 1: 100% refund, minus Registration Fee
- December 1-23: 50% refund, minus credit card fee. If your spot is filled by another racer, then 100% refund minus the Registration Fee.
- After December 23: No refund unless your spot is filled by another racer. If your spot is filled, then 100% refund minus the Registration Fee
For additional details, please see the Camp Info Sheet or email Lisa Ballard at: [email protected]
To register for the camp:
- Visit: https://masters.adminskiracing.com/
- Login to your account (create an account if you do not have one)
- Go to "Event Signup" on the left menu
- Be sure the "New England" region is selected at the top
- Scroll down to the Mount Snow Camp events
- Select which day(s) you want to attend
- Follow the prompts to sign the Waiver
- Add the camp to your cart & check out
If you have any questions or issues with registering for the camp, please email us at: [email protected]