We are excited to be back at Berkshire East for our third season. Berkshire East is tucked away in Western Mass and is quickly becoming one of our racer's favorite stops on the race schedule each season. Berkshire East has a reputation as a great place to ski, but an even better reputation as a race venue among the racing community.
Info Session (Optional): TBD
The Schedule: Friday, March 15th
- 7:00 - 8:00 AM - Registration Open
- 8:00 AM - Lift Opens
- 8:10 - 9:00 AM - Inspection
- 9:30 AM - Race Start
- Race 2 times TBD
- Awards - 1 hr following end of 2nd race
To Register for races: https://masters.adminskiracing.com/
Important Things to Remember:
- USSS Masters License required. Short-term license is allowed.
- Comped (free) licenses are available. Contact Lucy Blake for assistance ([email protected])
- Online Registration deadline is Thursday, Mar. 14th at 12:00 PM (Noon)
- No day of race registration. All registrations must be done online by the registration deadline.
- Race Day Check-In Table will be located in the Main Lodge.
- Lift Tickets are included in the Race Fee.
- A discount is available to anyone who does not require a lift ticket.
- A hard-sided, FIS certified, helmet is required.
- Bibs - NEMS will provide bibs to all racers. If you already have a NEMS bib please bring it.
- A valid credit card on file is required. Please be sure to check your CC info on your ASR profile.
- For specific race start times please see the Berkshire Race Info Sheet
The general format of a double race day is as follows:
Run 1 will run like a normal race run.
After Run 1, racers may be asked to do a sweep run before the start of Run 2.
The jury will determine if course conditions warrant any of the gates to be adjusted.
There is no planned course reset after Run 1.
Once the course is clear, Run 2 will proceed as normal.
The course will be reset between races with stated inspection/start times like normal
There can be a different Start List between Race 1 and Race 2.
Once the race begins it will follow the same format as Race 1 (above)
Awards Party - Approx. 1 hour following completion of 2nd race!
Racers are encouraged to do slip runs (per Jury/Race Crew request).
Racers are encouraged to bring down jackets/pants of fellow racers as needed.
Finally - Have a blast!!