Skip to main content

Mt. Snow Races - POSTPONED

Mt. Snow Logo - Postponed

The Giant Slalom races at Mt. Snow on Fri., Jan. 13th have been POSTPONED. We are working with Mt. Snow to find an alternate date and we should know within the next few days. If you are currently registered for the event, there is nothing on your side that we need you to do. We will notify the group once we know if the race will be able to be rescheduled. NEMS is sorry for any inconvenience this maybe cause our racers. Changing an event is an absolute last resort, however, one look out the window and I hope you will understand why.