Skip to main content

Whaleback Races - Cancelled

Whaleback Race Cancellation

Hi Racers! 

Some unfortunate, but likely expected, news to report. After speaking with Whaleback today we made the decision to cancel our slalom races scheduled for this Saturday, Jan. 14th. There will be no make up date for this event. 

Whaleback worked very hard to try and get the hill ready for us, but the coverage in certain spots remains thin, and the region is expecting some wet weather on Thurs./Fri. We do have another race scheduled at Whaleback on Sat., March 4th, so racers will have another shot to enjoy this not so hidden gem of a slalom hill. 

We are on to Waterville and Mittersill next week. We expect these races to proceed as planned, so be sure to register if you are going to attend. We need to have accurate headcount for the venues. 

Please reach out with any questions. Think Snow!!