Registration for all days of the Mount Snow camp (Jan. 8th-11th) will open on Saturday, Oct. 28th at 8:00 AM (EST). The demand for the full 4-day camp was strong this year, which means space for single-day options will be limited. There will be an active waitlist for all days, so even if you are unable to secure a spot, be sure to sign up for the waitlist.
General Questions & Reminders:
- Charges are processed by Admin Ski Racing at the time of purchase. FYI - They are located in Jasper, Tennessee (TN), which you will see on the invoice.
- Registration Fee - This is the standard ASR processing fee which is added to the total cost of the purchase. This is exactly how it has been for the previous two seasons.
- Invoice - After the payment is processed, you will receive an email with a copy of your transaction from Admin Ski Racing (Masters). This invoice is also available on your profile in ASR.
- Payment Questions - If you have a question about a charge, please reach out to [email protected]. Do not protest the charge via your card. There is a fee for that.
- Cancellation Policy - Please read the camp cancellation policy carefully. See the attached Camp Flier.
- Lift tickets - Tickets are not included in the camp registration. Anyone requiring a lift ticket will be able to purchase them at Mt. Snow when they arrive at the camp. The discounted rate is $69/day.
- Mt. Snow Waiver - All campers are required to complete the electronic waiver before they complete registration.
- Lisa Ballard Waiver - There is a waiver for Lisa as well. It is not required to be completed at registration, but all campers must complete it and email it back to Lisa. Instructions are on the waiver.
- Camp Questionnaire - Lisa will be emailing everyone registered in the coming weeks and asking them to complete a camp questionnaire. This will help her set up the camp, specifically around groups, so your prompt attention to this is appreciated.